Sunday, November 29, 2009

I can't believe it's

almost Christmas.. Isn't that insane?? Did this year fly for you like it seems to have done for me??

It's not like my year was filled w/ soooo many things.. Not that it WASN'T, but you know.. BFE can only offer so much to do, lol. Get high or die. Whaaaaaat.....

What's everyone doing for Xmas?? I hope Dec goes better this year than it did last year.. I had a few saviors but I don't think I can count them all in this time around..

I just want to look @ lights, man.. Megan, where you be @?!? It's tiiiiiiime, it's tiiiiiiime!

I saw my first set of post-Thanksgiving lights last night. They even had the gaudy leg lamp in the window.. Tell me you know where it's from..

OMFG I just got sooo cold, wth. Maybe my soul has a leak :( haha how emo..

Um..

I don't know what to say. I had something to say but as usual, I forgot. I know that it's Sunday and kickoff is in like 3 minutes, so yeah.. Go Niners!! Straight to hell, in fact. WIN A FUCKING GAME ALREADY! We started out so promising, boooo hooooo! I'm OVER IT. I feel like JESSICA right now, haha.. (Go Browns!) Can a bitch feel victorious for once?? I live w/ a fucking COLTS fan, this is getting old! At least the Raiders still suck, works for me! Now I just need a complete collapse of the Cardinals and I'm Guuuuuuuucci...

Brr, there goes that chill again..

Anyone go shopping on Black Friday??

dksjgnkdgnksghnsklglkshg

I want something to do. Right now. Man, oh man, I am booooorrrrrred. I did get to watch Addams Family Values earlier, so I got to jam out to the Turkey song that I've been obsessed w/ since the movie first came out.. I also watched A Boy Named Charlie Brown, looove it. Missed it last night but it came on today. I did not however miss Snoopy, Come Home. I was perfectly depressed when it came on, riding a waaaaaave of anxiety that went away w/ the help of a secret weapon. Ty, ty.

Now, I just need to ____________________________________ and I'll be glooooorious.

No comments: