Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh, btw...

Remember how I said I'm trying to take steps forward as far as like, taking better care of myself/my life etc.. Health-wise esp??

Yeah. I have two evaluations coming up, on the 4th & 5th. I'd be lying to say I'm not thinking about it a liiil too much, but there's a lot riding on them. A looooot. I'm just glad I don't have to lie about anything, cuz we all know I'm certifiable.

I just hope I don't break down or anything like that. I mean, it'll prob help me out in the long run, but I don't want to look like a punk. I cried @ Social Services once, poor me. But it helped, so.. Hm, maybe I should try and get the water works flowing... It seems to be the best bet w/ these kind of people..

If all goes well, my life is going to change drastically. It would take a few months, but once it rains, it's going to pour.. I could actually end up happy! Like, I'm happy right now, right this instance, don't get me wrong. There's just certain things that I've gooooot to have, and ooooooohhh what a wonderful world it'll be if I get them. WE'LL be two loopy bitches, I know that much. I've got everything from my fingers to my b-hole crossed @ this point. I'm still on track w/ my paperwork, not letting it go too long w/o being filled/sent back etc.. Something is going good. It's weird, def a first in life for me.

I wish my phone was going to be fixed before the appts, I'd love to record some of it, audio-wise. Another thing that could happen is I could start lmao for no reason, like people in my family tend to do. Lu and I esp, we start geekin' out of nowhere, which doesn't help when you're telling someone something b/c then they think you're lying b/c of how cheesy the grins we give are. Lu gets mad when it happens but it doesn't matter b/c he's smiling so hard that you think he's fuckin' w/ you. Not the worse burden to bear, but def odd.

Oh, also... I've noticed that my smile creases are deeper than usual. My face is slightly thinner which prob adds to it, but it's also a family trait from my Ma.. Lu's had them since forever, and he has little ones and big ones. So cute, aw.. I want to kick it w/ him sometime soon.. I think my Ma is cooking for Xmas so I guess I'll be over there.. I can't miss my nephew's first Xmas, def not. My Ma would never stfu about it if I did.

Ahhh um let's see, I think that's all I wanted to talk about. I think Adam and I are gonna head to Wal-Mart to look @ crock pots. You're more than welcome to join us, lol.


1 comment:

Liiiisssssaaaaa said...

Last post I wrote before Lu died. I got to see him twice after I wrote this... I really did miss him terribly.