Thursday, November 26, 2009

No Doubt is def the best everrrr...

'Excuse Me Mr.' is fucking classic... Jeeeesus, lol. 'Sunday Morning', too.

I wish you could buy new skin.. I'd get song lyrics all over and switch'em like a damn phone, lol..

There are soo many songs that express how I feel, and have felt over the past week. I can't have a fave song longer than a week sometimes, there's just too many random life experiences for all that, yanno??

I feel like I've been moody, but it's b/c the anxiety starts to swell and all that happens around me is happening while I'm in the midst of freaking out, lol. It's all so stupid.

It's ALL sooo stupid. OMG.. I wanna write a "ME" blog, which everyone keeps complaining that I haven't in a while.. I dunno, if we talk, you hear the fresh news lol..

I'm def cheating ya'll, cuz some funny shit has happened but I seem to have lost my ability to record said events.. I talked to Stevo on the phone the other day for like 4-5 hours, and that was fantastic.. He brought up all the vids we shot @ Gmas, and all the stupid shit we used to do. It's sad that something so recent is just another "those days" story now.. We all miss Gmas.. We need it. Things were falling apart while we were there, but it didn't unravel for real until that was all over.. Even if there were petty lil secret thangs goin' on there, it didn't matter as much as we did to each other..

Some people, I feel like I'll never see again. Not always a bad thing, but not always good, either.

Pause, my fuckin' back hurts. You just don't know. I've been standing since I got up... Sonuvabitch, man. Plus the cold makes it worse.. I think my Ma is getting me a new jacket tomorrow. Or she's going to try to, anyway..

I'm about to be on some G shit here soon, but I'm not telling you what that entails. You either know, or you're gonna find out. I just hope not via the news media, lol..

Gwen is slayin' my soul right now, omfg.. Simple Kind Of Life is on, looove this song so much.. Always have.. Makes me think of someone from many me's ago. snifflesniffle.

Aaaaanyway, I hope all is well.. I really want to get up w/ a lot of you and do the whole Xmas light thing, we gotta get that jumpin, son!! It's not Xmas w/o the lights, haha.. Story of the year!

Uhh, damn.. How you hos doin?? I'm one to talk, the way I've been acting lately, lol.. Like Brandi and I used to aaaalways say... "Shh, don't teeelll nobody!" :)

"And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's all yooooooooour fault....."

I want to hear 'Bad Romance' now, wtf.. Amanda, I know you're about to dl that, riiiiiight!?!? Wooouuuld if I could. Matter of fact, I DID dl it b/c you said something about it in the kithen that day, I just can't play the bitch. F...!

The other day I talked to my Ma for the first time about my anxiety problems.. At one point in the convo she told me she always knew I deserved a check, haha.. This was by text, fyi.. The day my phone broke :| MOVING ALONG.....

It was a real good talk, in case you're wondering.. It can get a bit hairy w/ Ma Dukes, but I'm glad I said something to her.. She told me to "think of Willoughby. Happy times." whiiich of course had a bitch ready to BAAAAAAAAWL, ugh.. I try, Ma.. I do.. But shit comes creepin' in w/o invitation. I wish I could've explained that to a lot of people in my life a long time ago.. Talking about it seemed like the worst option ever, but @ least if you know, you know to stop asking me what's wrong. I mean, it may really just be you but hey, you deserve that anxiety if I deserve mine.. lol

I just want to say grace for the good things that are hopefully about to come to me.. A means to an end, that's all I'm looking for. Not entire situations, just mine. Remove everything you think you read in that and take it for what it really is. I just need some things I don't have right now, and fully plan on getting them. Real talk.

I want that option again. When I had it, I pissed on it, but not this time.. I've got reasons, and reason is enough.

PS, def listening to Nirvana - In Utero now.. 'Serve The Servants', to be song specific. Fucking love this song, omg.. I love Thanksgiving, being by myself w/ great music, and a way to breathe a little. There's something to be thankful for. I wouldn't mind company w/ this but a. I've been surrounded by people all day, I'm good, and b. they wouldn't be allowed to talk, @ least not to me. I'm in the zoooooone.

I love this place.

I've been trying to find nirrrvana all week. This song just delivered me to its doorstep.

Aw, man..

I need some guidance right now. I'm not worried about falling by the wayside, I know what I want and need so a bitch is in it to win it now. I thought I felt like that before, but now that sanity is seemingly/hopefully getting closer........ I dunno..

I was thinking about the book the other day. The date that I have a lot of shit saved on is a date in the future, and it's coming up in the next few months. I wonder if I'll actually finish it in time, or just bullshit? If I could keep a straight thought, or stop changing my mind so often. My brain is giving me too many options. If I were a simple-minded fucker, I'd be Gucci buuuuuuut I'm not. Ignorance may be bliss, but not to all!

"I miss the comfort in bein' saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..."

Oh god, Kurt.. Come back to us!! LOL..

Actually, I don't need guidance. If I ask for help from anyone other than the person I ask now, there will be too many things on my plate. Not everyone can help every thing, and I don't want to spread my truth out but so far. Ya dig? I'll just keep dealing w/ him, and hiding the rest.. Like I've been doing, lol. He's def helping me stay on track w/ things tho, esp procrastinating over paperwork type shit.. I think I made mention of it before. If so, oh well. Here it is again, bitches. I'm just stoked to be getting somewhere, wtf!! The phone thing is a setback, fa sho..

"Don't.... tell me what I wanna hear... Afraid of never knowing fear.."

I'm about to post the whole song, omfg.. This has been one of my fave songs since I was like 12.. I wish I still was....... lol

I know that 'Lounge Act' is on Nevermind and not In Utero, however the iPod is on Shuffle/Nirvana, sooo smd.. And swallow.

Truth - covered in security
I can't let you smother me
I'd like to, but it couldn't work
Trading off and taking turns
I don't regret a thing

And I've got this friend, you see
Who makes me feel and I
Wanted more than I could steal
I'll arrest myself, I'll wear a shield
I'll go out of my way to prove I still
I still smell her on you

Don't - tell me what I wanna hear
Afraid of never knowing fear
Experience anything you need
I'll keep fighting jealousy
Until it's fucking gone

And I've got this friend, you see
Who makes me feel and I
Wanted more than I could steal
I'll arrest myself, I'll wear a shield
I'll go out of my way to prove I still
I still smell her on you

Truth! - covered in security
I can't let you smother me
I'd like to but it couldn't work
Trading off and taking turns
I don't regret a thing

And I've got this friend, you see
Who makes me feel and I
Wanted more than I could steal
I'll arrest myself, I'll wear a shield
I'll go out of my way to make you a deal
We've made a pact to learn from who
Ever we want without new rules
We'll share what's lost and what we grew
They'll go out of their way
To prove they still

Still smell her on you (x3)

- - - -

I hope you are old enough and smart enough to have jammed to them bitd, oh man.. Everytime I listen to Nirvana albums, I can think back to the days I realized just how fantastic they were. Like, I obv listened to them since forever and ever, amen, but as I got older and the lyrics made more sense, you know?? That prolific moment where I was just like, WHOA. LA is def one of those songs.. And 'On A Plain', which is on now. Soooo many days spent in my room, or walking around w/ my headphones on, straight jammin' and being so lost in thought. I'm lost now, and w/o music I'd never find my way home...

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice...."

Stfu, man.. <333



See, I wouldn't be able to handle Kurt Cobain as an adult.. Let's just say he lived.. God status reached upon entry, so I'd be just as obsessed in life all over again.. But worse, b/c I'm older.. If I were to be in the audience during a song like this, sang so awesomely...??? I would throw the fuck up. I'm almost (sikestillhateyoukillyourselflaurenlolbutnotreally) glad that I missed the chance to see Silverchair on my bday before, cuz I would have def hit the deeeck over Daniel Johns, good lord.

No comments: